Dates Kheer Recipe– Diwali Sweet Recipes with action smart images.
Super delicious dates kheer or payasam which not just taste delicious however it is easy to make and entirely sugar free.
Dates kheer makes an easy dessert which you can make for any celebration in just few minutes. It has a small taste and flavour of dates without over powering anything. So tasty and very simple to make.
Pineapple Sago Kheer Hope you will give this a shot and let me understand how it turns out for you.
Dates Kheer Dish-Diwali Sugary Food Recipes Save Print Preparation time 5 mins Cook time 15 minutes Total time 20 mins Super tasty dates
kheer or payasam
easy to make
free. Author: Dish type: Dessert Food: Indian Serves: 3 servings Active ingredients Dates -10 Milk -2 cups Ghee-1 tsp Cashews-10 chopped
sliced carefully Cardamom Powder
-1/4 tsp Directions Take dates in a mixer,
include 1/2 cup milk and puree till smooth. Take staying milk
in a sauce pan
- . Bring it to a boil. Include dates puree and cook for 2 minutes. Add
- cardamom powder and
- blend well. Heat ghee in
- a pan.Fry cashews and dates and
- cook till crispy. Add it into the
kheer and mix well.
- Serve cold or hot. Pictorial: 1) Take dates in a blender 2 )Add milk 3)Grind to
- a puree 4)Take it in a sauce pan 5 )Bring it to a boil and simmer for 2 mins 6)Take it in a bowl 7)Add cardamom powder 8 )Mix well 9 )Heat
- ghee in a pan 10)Add dates 11 )Add in cashews 12 )Fry till golden, put over the kheer 13) Mix well 14 )Done 15 )Serve cold or warm< a href="https://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/2018/01/varagu-arisi-kheer-recipe.html"title=" Kodo Millet Kheer
- Dish– Varagu Arisi Payasam
Kodo Millet Kheer Dish– Varagu Arisi Payasam Dish Sheer Khurma Recipe– Eid Unique Sheer Korma Dish
Gulkand Phirni Dish