Healthy Shortbread Cookies — simple, sweet, buttery, and delicious! You’d never know these are sugarine free, gluten free, dairy free, and vegan!
If you’ve ever had Shortbread Cookies, afterwards we know they’re not crazy season bombs like Skinny Minties or a decadent Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting.
BUT, you’ll also know how addicting they can be. Despite being so elementary and so basic, there’s something about them that creates we strech behind for another cookie. And another. And another.
Simplicity isn’t always indispensably a bad thing.
In a box of these Healthy Shortbread Cookies, you’ll find yourself in adore during initial bite. You’ll keep returning for some-more and more. But no worries, y’all. These are healthy. Instead of being done with frosty all purpose flour, polished white sugar, and distant too many sticks of butter, these cookies are done with whole pellet oat flour, all-natural and sugar-free erythritol, and a tiny volume of coconut oil. These healthier swaps make these Shortbread Cookies guilt-free and reduce calorie than their sugar- and butter-infused counterpart, nonetheless only as tasty!
Healthy Shortbread Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a tiny bowl, drive together a oat flour, erythritol, baking powder, and salt.
- In a mount mixer play with beater attachment, supplement a coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract, butter flavor, and stevia extract. Mix on low speed until totally mixed.
- Dump a dry mixture into a mount mixer and brew until totally mixed. Cover a play and cold for 1 hour.
- Roll ? of a mix in between dual silicone baking sheets until ~?” thick. Use a 2″ round cookie knife to punch circles into a dough. Peel divided a mix surrounding a round shapes, putting a mix behind into a mount mixer bowl, and send a silicone piece with a circles onto a cookie tray.
- Bake for ~12 minutes, or until a cookies are golden brownish-red around a edges. Carefully send a silicone piece onto your opposite or a handle cooling shelve to cold totally (the cookies will be soothing out of a oven, though will organisation adult as they cool). Keep re-rolling a mix and baking until all a mix is used up.
Be certain to follow @DessertsWithBenefits on Instagram! If we try this recipe, make certain to snap a design of it, tab me @DessertsWithBenefits, and hashtag #DessertsWithBenefits. I’d adore to see it and feature you on #FanFaveFridays!
Here is a recipe’s nourishment label:
Yes, THREE Healthy Shortbread Cookies for only 130 calories! On a other hand, 3 cookies of Keebler’s Sandies Classic Shortbread has 240 calories, 13.5g fat, and 10.5g sugar.
For a same volume of cookies, this healthier homemade chronicle will save we 110 calories. That means we can have a few more, guilt-free, yes?