Would you ever guess that these thick, soft and chewy Gluten Free Lemon Sugar Cookies are healthy?? After one bite you certainly won’t believe me!
These Lemon Sugar Cookies are packed with bright and refreshing lemon flavor — no need for the butter, sugar, or flour!
Yes, that means these cookies are dairy free, sugar free, and gluten free!
EHEM. Who out there craves cookies on the daily? Raise your hand.
Well, if you raised your hand (even if you did so in your imagination), you’re in good company 😉
We could always use a cookie every day. And since these are healthy, why not?
These Lemon Sugar Cookies are actually guilt-free and totally nutritious.
Breakfast approved? Yup!
These gluten free Lemon Sugar Cookies are buttery rich and seriously addicting.
Unlike many gluten free and/or vegan cookies, these aren’t crumbly, dry, hard as a rock, etc. They’re perfectly chewy, oh so soft, and sweet enough to satisfy even the most scandalous sweet tooth. Each bite is like an explosion of lemon flavor!
These are THE cookies for the lemon lovers out there!
These Lemon Sugar Cookies are packed with bright and refreshing lemon flavor — no need for the butter, sugar, or flour! Yes, these cookies are dairy free, sugar free, and gluten free. Perfect for the lemon lovers out there! Can you guess the secret ingredient that makes them uber soft?
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a blender, puree the beans, applesauce, coconut oil, almond milk, lemon zest, butter flavor, vanilla extract, stevia extract, and food coloring until completely smooth. Scoop the puree into a large bowl (scrape out every last bit!). Whisk in the vanilla extract, butter extract, lemon zest and food coloring. Pour over the dry ingredients and whisk together until completely smooth. Let the batter sit for ~5 minutes, or until thickened.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the erythritol, sorghum flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion the dough onto the prepared cookie sheets. Scoops should remain scoop-like. Tap the pans on the counter a few times to level out the cookies.
- Bake for ~15 minutes, or until the center of the cookies spring back when tapped. Let cool on the cookie sheets, then serve and enjoy! Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.
You’ve gotta make these cookies — they’re delicious and secretly healthy!
With love and good eats,
Subscribe to the newsletter and get decadent, yet healthy, treats sent straight to your inbox… FREE!
Indulge − no strings attached!