THIS certain doesn’t sound like your typical good-for-you breakfast… I mean, Healthy Red Velvet Pancakes??
Yes, we competence be crazy, and so competence these pancakes, though that’s not indispensably a bad thing ?
These are the softest, fluffiest, sweetest guilt-free pancakes in all a land! It’s tough to trust these are sugarine free, low fat, low calorie, high protein, high fiber, gluten free, and dairy free… try observant that 5x quick with a large swig of this decadent deliciousness ?
If you’re in a marketplace for a super indulgent, nonetheless guilt-free meal, we have found THE ONE. Unlike standard Red Velvet Pancakes, these HEALTHY Red Velvet Pancakes are done though a white sugar, white flour, oil, butter, and synthetic food coloring.
Yes, these pancakes are naturally red ???
Oh, a tip ingredient, my dear friends… a tip ingredient…
Trust me, y’all, it works!
So go ahead, have some dessert for breakfast. Top it all off with healthy churned cream (I used Soyatoo Rice Whip), Healthy Homemade Chocolate Syrup (pure maple syrup also works though we like a additional strike of chocolate), and mini dim chocolate chips. You will be in HEEEAAVENNNNN ?
^^ Look during dat large image full of proposal pancake paradise ?
Healthy Red Velvet Pancakes
- Spray a nonstick roaster with cooking mist and place over medium/low heat.
- In a tiny bowl, drive together a sorghum flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, xanthan gum, sweetener, and salt.
- In a medium-sized bowl, drive together a beet puree and egg whites. Whisk vigorously, until a egg whites are totally incorporated. Whisk in a almond milk, vanilla extract, and butter flavor.
- Dump a dry mixture into a soppy mixture and drive vigorously.
- Scoop ~¼ crater of a beat onto a griddle. Cook until froth seem on a aspect of a pancake and a edges seem dry. Flip and prepare a other side (If a pancakes seem to prepare too fast, revoke a heat! These need to prepare on a somewhat reduce feverishness than standard pancakes, for a longer time. Too high and too quick will make them brown). Continue this until all a beat is used up.
- Serve immediately with all healthy churned cream, Healthy Homemade Chocolate Syrup, and mini dim chocolate chips!
Be certain to follow @DessertsWithBenefits on Instagram! If we try this recipe, make certain to snap a design of it, tab me @DessertsWithBenefits, and hashtag #DessertsWithBenefits. I’d adore to see it and feature you on #FanFaveFridays!
Here is a recipe’s nourishment label:
Daaaaaang! Pretty impressive, if we do contend so myself ??
Just 270 calories and 2.5g of fat, and 7g of fiber and 13g of protein. BOOYAH ??
To see how my nourishment label stacks adult to a competition, check out the nourishment tag for a standard (aka unhealthy) Red Velvet Pancake recipe here. Yeah, 4 unhealthy pancakes for 400 calories and 15g of fat vs. 4 healthy pancakes for only 270 calories and 2.5g of fat. Um, yeah, we consider I’ll go with a healthy version, thanks.
And I’m not selecting my recipe because I am totally disposition cuz we done it, I’m not selecting my recipe since it’s reduce calorie, reduce fat/saturated fat, aloft fiber, higher protein, and sugarine free. I am selecting my pancake recipe since it is secretly good for you and 100% nutritious. These Healthy Red Velvet Pancakes are all healthy and make for a offset dessert-for-breakfast. You won’t get inspired again in 30 mins like we would if we were to eat standard pancakes, you’ll stay full for hours thanks to a 7g of stuffing fiber and 13g of satiating protein!
This is a ideal breakfast to make on a special arise (or no arise during all)! These Healthy Red Velvet Pancakes are fundamentally a health food masked as a decadent diet buster. Who wouldn’t wish this for breakfast?!?