Healthy Gingerbread Cookies — easily sweet, rich, and strong cookies full of molasses, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Unlike standard Gingerbread Cookie recipes, this chronicle is refined sugarine free, gluten free, dairy giveaway and vegan!
Gingerbread Cookies were never a kind of yield we craved all year around (that’s what Sugar Cookies and Peanut Butter Cookies are for). It’s a kind of cookie that usually used to cranky by mind during a winter holidays. And not even as a snack, some-more as a constructional pieces in a Gingerbread house… nothing more. But, we perceived a few requests to make Healthy Gingerbread Cookies and suspicion I’d give it a go. And my oh my, these are deeeeelicious!
I’ve been blank out, man. My thoughts on Gingerbread have totally changed. They’re not cardboard-colored and cardboard-flavored, no siree. These are some damn good Gingerbread Cookies.
These Healthy Gingerbread Cookies are treats that your friends and family (and you!) will adore during a holidays. Made with almond meal, oat flour, belligerent spices, molasses, and coconut oil, these are guilt-free treats that we can suffer snacking on. For this recipe, we used Bob’s Red Mill almond meal, that is done from grinding whole, pale almonds. Almonds are obvious for being a healthy snacking choice since they’ve got manganese, vitamin E, fiber, and protein. Plus, they’re low in carbs and naturally gluten-free!
Almond plate is a rarely versatile product. I’ve been regulating it for years and love adore love baking with it. I’ve done Healthier French Macarons, Gluten-Free Banana Cake, Healthy Raspberry Lemon Bars, these Healthy Gingerbread Cookies — ALL done with almond meal!
Discover all of Bob’s Red Mill’s products on their website here. They also yield coupons every month so we can buy their products in sell stores. You get to collect adult a product, see a quality, dump those bags into your selling cart, and save some dollas ??
Healthy Gingerbread Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a tiny bowl, drive together a almond flour, oat flour, erythritol, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, baking powder and salt.
- In a mount mixer play with beater attachment, supplement a molasses, coconut oil, vanilla and stevia. Mix on low speed until totally mixed.
- Dump a dry mixture in a mount mixer and brew until totally mixed. Dough should be dark, sticky, and sweet.
- Roll ? of a mix in between dual silicone baking sheets until ~?” thick.
- Sprinkle some additional oat flour on a tiny image or shoal plate and drop your gingerbread male cookie knife instead. Dust off a additional flour and punch cookie shapes into a dough. Peel divided a mix surrounding a gingerbread male cookies and send a silicone piece onto a cookie tray.
- Bake for 12 minutes, afterwards delicately send a silicone piece onto your opposite or a handle cooling shelve to cold completely. Keep re-rolling a mix and baking until all a mix is used up. These cookies are best served a day they are made, though will keep in an indisputable enclosure during room heat for ~3 days.
- Decided to request a baking/rolling-the-dough routine for ya (these cookies are so most fun to make!):
Be certain to follow @DessertsWithBenefits on Instagram! If we try this recipe, make certain to snap a design of it, tab me @DessertsWithBenefits, and hashtag #DessertsWithBenefits. I’d adore to see it and feature you on #FanFaveFridays!
Here is a recipe’s nourishment label:
These small guys will move fun and holiday hearten — 100% guaranteed!
Hope y’all suffer them as most as we did ?
I was comparison for this event as a member of CLEVER. All a calm and opinions voiced here are cave and cave alone!