If you enjoy dishes like this, we highly advise downloading the Food Monster App, it’s readily available for both Android and
These 3-ingredient crispy potato leek rolls are the ideal lunch or snack! Couple them with vegan yogurt, chives, and a big bowl of salad!
3-Ingredient Crispy Potato Leek Rolls [Vegan]
- 4 potatoes
- 1 large leek
- 8 3/4- ounces phyllo dough
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Oil as needed
- Water as required
- Clean and wash leek thoroughly, to get rid of dirt, then dry and finely cut into thin slices.
- Peel potatoes and carefully dice.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in the pan, then include diced potatoes and season with salt. Cook on medium, stirring periodically, up until golden brown and crispy. Include sliced up leek and cook for another minute or 2, up until the leeks soften and turn an intense green color. Eliminate from stove and set aside.
- Prepare your phyllo dough. Different each sheet of dough, then coat it with a thin layer of oil (use water if you want softer rolls), fold it and halve, so you’ll get 2 two-layered squares from each sheet of dough. You can do this differently, just ensure to obtain enough squares of dough for your rolls.
- Take a spoon of potato and leek filling, place it in a fat line on one end of the dough square, then fold in the leading and bottom to protect completions, and roll the dough in. Use some more water or oil on the sides and over the top of the roll.
- Repeat until you utilize up all the dough and filling.
- Preheat oven to 360 ° F. Line a baking tray with baking paper, then location rolls on the tray and bake for about 20 minutes, or up until golden brown. If you desire softer rolls, apply water with a brush while baking.
- When done, get rid of rolls from oven and reserved to cool.
CHECK OUT MORE RECIPES WITH THESE COMPONENTS: