MUST READ: Before reserving, please take note that all fares are quoted for single journey (one-way) just and based on accessibility– suggesting seats are limited and might not be offered on all flights. A non– refundable processing cost is applicable for payments via credit, debit or charge card.
Priced estimate DOMESTIC one way base fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand bring baggage allowance, however exclusive of Web Admin Charge, 12% BARREL, Terminal Fees and Fuel Additional Charge.
Priced estimate INTERNATIONAL one method fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand bring baggage allowance, but special of Web Admin Costs PhP550 International Terminal Fee and Fuel Additional Charge.
Contact Cebu Pacific. Cebu Pacific Promotion (Philippine Destinations)
Cebu to Kalibo
Travel Duration: November 01, 2018 to March 30, 2019
Cebu to Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, Clark or Iloilo
Cagayan de Oro to Tagbilaran
Cebu to Camiguin, Dipolog, Dumaguete, Legazpi or Zamboanga
Cagayan de Oro to Bacolod
Davao to Zamboanga
Cebu to Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Calbayog, Davao, General Santos, Ozamiz, Puerto Princesa, Siargao or Surigao
Cagayan de Oro to Zamboanga
Clark to Davao or Tagbilaran
Travel Duration: November 09, 2018 to March 30, 2019
Davao to Iloilo
SALE PERIOD: AS MUCH AS October 16, 2018 OR UNTIL SEATS LAST
TRAVEL PERIOD: November 01, 2018– March 31, 2019
How to reserve this Cebu Pacific Promotion:
- Prior to you book the promotion, make sure to examine the Sale Period and the Travel Duration. Discount fares are subject to accessibility– it suggests that promotion seats are LIMITED. If your wanted location and dates are not readily available, the website will show you the next most affordable fare price or you might want to examine other dates/destinations.
- NO PROMO CODE NEEDED for this promo. Cebu Pacific Promotion Codes are just utilized generally for special sale for VISA or MASTER CARD Holder only. For regular promotions, you don’t have to put discount codes.
- You can likewise call the Cebu Pacific hotline at ( 02) 70-20-888 in Manila or (32) 230-8888 in Cebu or check out the travel agent near you.
You can also browse for cheap FLIGHTS by below:
How to Pay for the Cebu Pacific Booking?
- Cebu Pacific provides various modes of payment such as Charge Card, Bancnet BANK CARD, Paypal, Alipay. If you’ll be paying online, you will get instantaneous verification about your booking while if you’re going to choose the other modes of payment which is the Cebu Pacific Payment Centers, you have only up until 11:59 PM of the exact same day of the reservation to pay. This online banking consists of (BDO, BPI, City Bank, Bancnet Online, nonprescription bank payments, Bayad Center and Robinsons Cost Savings Bank).
- You can also pay thru 7-eleven Cebuana Lhuillier, EC Pay, Robinson Department Stores and SM Organisation Providers Center within 24 hours from the time of reservation.