I’m a sucker for chocolate, especially around the holidays. Nothing makes me happier than seeing homemade chocolates on a holiday treat tray, no matter where I go. One of the easiest but tastiest holiday treats is definitely bark. Traditional almond bark, peppermint bark, mint chocolate bark, if it is bark, I’m going to love it. This collection of 20 of the best bark recipes around the web includes everything from the traditional to very unique.
Salted Caramel Bacon Bark
Seriously, you had me at bacon. And salted caramel. Oh, and bark. That sounds like a match made in heaven.
Cake Batter Sprinkles Bark
I’m speechless. I didn’t even consider adding adding cake mix to bark. Genius!
This combines two of my greatest loves: chocolate and peanut butter. Nom, nom.
So go on, enjoy these bark recipes definitely designed to make you drool. I’m going to go make some bark because I’ve realized I have never blogged bark before. What is wrong with me?
2. Salted Chocolate Cookie Butter Bark from Wine Glue
3. Cranberry Pretzel Bark from Stretching a Buck
4. Cake Batter Sprinkles Bark from Ashlee Marie
5. Praline Toffee/Bark from Cookies and Cups
6. Peanut Butter Cup Bark from Six Sisters’ Stuff
7. Peppermint Bark from Sally’s Baking Addiction
8. Buckeye Bark from Chocolate Chocolate and More
9. Grasshopper Mint Chocolate Bark from Brown Eyed Baker
10. Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Candy Bark from I Heart Naptime
11. Salted Caramel Bacon Bark from The Spunky Coconut
12. Cowboy Bark from Averie Cooks
13. Pumpkin Spice Latte Bark from The Kitchen Prep
14. Oreo and Mint MM Bark from The Girl Creative
15. Coffee Roasted Almond + Toasted Coconut Dark Chocolate Bark from Half Baked Harvest
16. Whiskey Marshmallow and Caramel Bacon Bark from Bakers Royale
17. Toffee Brownie Bark from Your Homebased Mom
18. York Peppermint Bark from A Mom’s Take
19. Triple Chocolate S’mores Bark from A Kitchen Addiction
20. Toasted Almond Bark from The View from Great Island