Imagine you’re sitting there eating a peanut butter cookie, though all of a remarkable a cookie is enveloped in The World’s Greatest Fudge Brownie.
That cookie only got about 600 times better, didn’t it?
I need to be clear: this recipe isn’t about holding a massively good spirit and simply swirling PB into it (been there, and will totally do it again). No. This recipe is about holding peanut butter cookie beat and kerplunking it all over pronounced massively good spirit batter, and examination as a cookies bake themselves silly into a vast good brownie. It’s flabbergasting and flummoxing and so freaking right.
(Yes, we know I’m going to start baking all kinds of cookies into this brownie. Just we wait.)
Adapted from my World’s Greatest Fudge Brownie Classic PB Cookie recipes…
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup shortening
1/4 cup butter, room temperature
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packaged brownish-red sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 ounces chopped unsweetened chocolate (the improved a chocolate, a improved a brownie)
3/4 crater unsalted butter
2 cups sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons genuine vanilla (use a genuine stuff)
3 easily beaten eggs
1 crater flour
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
Optional: 1 tablespoon present espresso powder
Optional: 1 crater chocolate chips
- PB COOKIE BATTER:
- In a vast bowl, mix peanut butter, shortening, butter, sugars, egg and vanilla.
- In a middle bowl, drive together remaining reduction and supplement to soppy reduction until incorporated. Chill while scheming spirit batter.
- BROWNIE BASE:
- Preheat oven to 350° and douse a 9 x 13? foil-lined pan.
- Melt chocolate butter in x-ray for 2:15 mins and stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in sugar, afterwards vanilla, afterwards eggs, afterwards salt, espresso powder (optional) flour.
- Stir in chocolate chips if we so desire.
- Pour into prepared vessel and dip PB cookie beat in heaping tablespoons over top. Bake for 33 – 36 mins (until core is only set and cookies demeanour golden).
- Check out this post for some-more spirit tips tricks.
- Add peanuts to a spirit beat (or a cookie batter) if we wish a gratifying crunch. I combined chunks of dim chocolate to a PB cookie beat (you can arrange of see in a print above) only because.
- You competence have additional cookie batter, depending how large your cookie scoops are on a spirit base. Make cookies with it, or bake it in a spicy vessel and do fun things with it (like cover it with chocolate or vanilla ice cream and drizzle warmed PB overtop).
- These solidify nicely if wrapped well…
Click Here to PRINT This Recipe Now!