I am so vehement by these!
Yeah, we’ve all had blueberry muffins, and I’ve posted some-more than my share of blueberry-filled recipes. But these. These muffins have a unsound top, that takes them out of this area and into another kind of buttery, sweetened world. (I consider pulp tops make anything better. Maybe I’ll start putting unsound tops on cakes and cookies, only because. And maybe even on delicious things since More Sweets, Please.)
At any rate, suffer a heck out of these. I did.
Adapted from all recipe.com’s recipe…
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 crater sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 crater unfeeling oil
1/3 crater milk
1 crater uninformed blueberries
1/2 crater white sugar
1/3 crater all-purpose flour
1/4 crater butter, cold cubed
1 1/2 teaspoons belligerent cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400º, and douse muffin cups/liners (and tip of muffin vessel in box beat overflows).
- In a vast bowl, brew 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 crater sugar, salt and baking powder.
- In a tiny bowl, stir a tablespoon of flour reduction with blueberries.
- In a tiny bowl, brew unfeeling oil, egg and milk. Mix with flour mixture, and overlay in blueberries.
- CRUMBLE TOPPING: Mix together 1/2 crater sugar, 1/3 crater flour, 1/4 crater butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon (either in a food processor or with a fork/pastry knife until butter is cut into tiny crumbs a distance of baby peas).
- Fill muffin cups roughly full, and shower with particle commanding mixture.
- Bake for 20 – 25 mins in a preheated oven, or until cake tester comes out purify of crumbs.
- I use liners when we make fruity muffins since they are so most easier to mislay from a pan.
- Go forward and use some-more than a crater of blueberries. Everyone loves lots of blueberries, right?
- You will wish to brew a bit of flour with a blueberries so they don’t penetrate to a bottom when we bake a muffins. Something happens when we cloak them with flour- they stay suspended. Don’t ask.
Click Here to PRINT This Recipe Now!