Details of 3 new Asus Apollo Lake laptops have been detected over on a central Asus website and were sent to a Liliputing website.
The 3 new models take a form of a Asus VivoBook E402NA, Asus E403NA, and Asus E502NA though unfortunately during a stream time no information has been listed regards pricing or worldwide availability. The earlier some-more sum are expelled by Asus we will keep we present as always.
All 3 notebooks are versed with a affordable low energy Intel Apollo Lake chips and specifications for any are laid out by a Liliputing website.
• 1366 x 768 pixel or 1920 x 1080 pixel anti-glare display
• Celeron N3350, Celeron N3450 or Pentium N4200 processor
• Up to 8GB of RAM
• 500GB or 1TB 5400 RPM tough expostulate options or a 128GB SATA III SSD
• 802.1ac WiFi
• USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and USB 3.1 Type-C ports as good as Ethernet and HDMI jacks.
The spec piece for this indication is scarcely matching to that for a E402NA Asus will offer a 256GB SSD choice as good as a 128GB SSD and 500GB or 1TB tough expostulate options.
Asus VivoBook E403NA
• 1366 x 768 pixel or 1280 x 800 pixel display
• Celeron N3350, Celeron N3450, or Pentium N4200 processor
• Up to 4GB of DDR3L-1600 MHz RAM
• 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB of eMMC storage
Other facilities embody a 57 Whr battery for “up to 14 hours” of battery life, 802.11ac WiFI, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and a USB-C port, an HDMI port, an SD label reader, and a headset jack.
Check out a new systems on a Asus website before they are dark once again : Asus VivoBook E402NA, Asus E403NA, and Asus E502NA.
Source: LiliputingFiled Under: Laptops, Top News