features & description:
- high wattage heats tip to over 1000 degrees f in less than 10 seconds, lower wattage maintains rated tip temperature.
- at only 1.7 lbs. This gun is easy to control and helps reduce user fatigue.
- control is convenient, easy to use, and provides instant response.
- light fully illuminates the work area.
- te assemblies are plug-in units that can be changed.
the lenk lg550 trig-r-heat 300-550 watt soldering gun is a high performance, heavy duty soldering gun designed for continuous use in industry, repair shops and maintenance departments. additional applications include automobile, appliances, motors, generators, electrical wiring and sheet metal. Maximum tip temperature 1070 degrees f. each soldering gun is a dual wattage tool that automatically utilizes the high wattage to rapidly heat the tip to soldering temperature. When the tip reaches its rated temperature, the lower wattage maintains tip heat during the soldering process. made in the usa.