features and benefits:
- torque lock™: faster setup and easy release
- hardened jaws: better grip
- forged alloy steel: for maximum tool strength and durability
- rust protection: increases tool life by resisting corrosion
- limited lifetime warranty
torque lock™: faster setup and easy releasemilwaukee torque lock™ locking tools provide faster tool setup and more locking force for the professional tradesman. The patent pending thumb screw provides the user with a more convenient geometry for hand force, while providing clearance to generate more torque with the unique screwdriver through-hole design. Featuring hardened jaws for more gripping power, and forged alloy steel for maximum durability, milwaukee locking tools are made for the toughest applications and jobs.
48-22-3422 (5" curved jaw); 48-22-3421 (7" curved jaw); 48-22-3607 (7" maxbite) 48-22-3610 (10" max bite); 48-22-3507 (7" straight jaw); 48-22-3510 (10" straight jaw); 48-22-3506 (6" long nose); 48-22-3509 (9" long nose); 48-22-3531 (11" locking c-clamp); 48-22-3532 (6" locking c-clamp)